1. Fast-track Marrakech
The terms and conditions set out below apply to Marrakech fast track bookings made on this website. Please read through to get an overview on how we operate.
- 1.1 Marrakech fast track belongs to Travel Design, serving as the parent company, Travel Design is incorporated in Morocco.
- 1.2 You must be 18 years of age or older in order to make a booking.
- 1.3 By booking our Marrakech fast-track services you are entering into a contract with Travel Design for passage through the Fast-track lane at Marrakech Airport. You will be sent a confirmation e-mail to the address provided by you, and this will be confirmed during our online booking process on our website. The date and time of the contract are based on the date and time of confirmation.
- 1.4 Marrakech airport reserves the right to withdraw availability at its entire discretion for a given booking. You will have to make your booking 2 days prior to arriving at Marrakech airport.
- 1.5 During the online booking process you will confirm the paid price. All payments are in Euros and include VAT (Value Added Tax) and all applicable taxes. A single passage is offered for each booking for the date you booked.
- 1.6 Bookings cannot be re-sold or transferred (in whole or in part).
- 1.7 Payments through PayPal and Credit Card through PayPal are the only payment methods accepted. Payments must be in advance and online. Marrakech fast track reserves the right to not fulfill your booking if the card is declined for any reason or if the payment card has been used fraudulently or lacks the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 18.
- 1.8 You will be sent a confirmation e-mail to the address you provided after completing your booking. The client is responsible for providing a valid e-mail address.
No-show cases and Annulment
Fast-track bookings cannot be annulled or canceled.
On departure service: Our Marrakech fast track agent will be present ten (10) minutes before the agreed meeting time, and it’s advised that you (the client) must show up at the meeting point in advance to avoid any mishaps.
On arrival service: The place and time of the meeting will be adjusted in accordance with operational requirements. If you (the client) change or cancel your flight, then Marrakech fast track will consider this as a “no-show” case and will neither be assured nor refunded.
Our agent will stay for fifteen (15) minutes more considering our late clients.
Fast-track conditions of use
- 1.9 Please read these conditions in order to have a better grasp of how we operate. Thank you for understanding
- I. The availability of the Fast-track lane or the estimated queue length is not guaranteed. All fast-track service users are subject to the same security procedures and regulations such as security and x-ray scanning, we, therefore, recommend that you allow enough time for these procedures.
- II. Marrakech fast track is not responsible for any passengers who miss their flight for not allowing enough time to go through the check-in and security processes.
- III. The use of Marrakech fast track lane does not guarantee entrance to the departure lounge. Applicable security procedure, rules, and regulations apply to their full extent.
- IV. Marrakech fast-track and its agents are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you (the client), i.e. missing flights for any given reason.
- 1.10 Marrakech fast-track employees reserve the right of refusing admittance to the fast-track lane.
- 1.11 Marrakech fast track has the right to cancel the contract for any reason and provide you with a full refund.
Marrakech fast track will provide as much notice as possible.
- 1.12 Marrakech fast track only supplies you with the fast-track lane under the contract and we are not responsible for any costs, compensations or expenses that are related to any flights or other services that you may have arranged. Allowing enough time for car parking, terminal transferring and airport procedures ( Checking-in and security…) is the client’s responsibility.
- 1.13 Marrakech fast track is always open to receive complaints, please use the contacting form provided on our website.
- 1.14 Marrakech fast track reserves the right to alter the specification of the products or services presented on our website and also to discontinue any service or product.
- 1.15 Any dispute between the client and Marrakech fast track will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Marrakech as our contract is governed by the laws of Morocco.